17 Oct 2023
Free UK DeliveryNo Minimum Spend
30 Day Returns Policy
Buy Now Pay LaterClearpay & Klarna
Excellent ReviewsCheck out our Trustpilot Page
Calling all students. It’s almost time for a new university term to start and whether you’re moving into halls for the first time or sharing a house, there are certain must-have items you won’t want to be without. We know that moving out can be stressful, so we’ve compiled a list of university kitchen essentials to make student life that little bit easier come September.
- A medium-sized frying pan – Perfect for making a quick fry up, pasta sauce or stir fry.
- A pot/saucepan – Boil pasta and rice, make porridge and much more.
- An oven-safe dish – This multi-use dish can be used for baking, reheating food in the oven and making roasts or larger dishes for you and your housemates to share.
- Cutlery, crockery, and utensils – Bring more than one set of these as you’ll be surprised at just how often these can go missing from shared kitchens!
- Knife set – A good quality yet inexpensive knife set is invaluable and highly versatile for preparing a wide variety of dishes.
- Microwavable tupperware – These are great for storing leftovers and reducing waste. Save yourself money on cling film and foil and save yourself time by not having to wash dishes!
- A chopping board – A necessity for meal prep, a solid chopping board will last you a long time.
For university and beyond, we have all your cookware essentials covered so you can always feel prepared to whip up a quick meal for you and your housemates. From everyone here at Blackmoor, good luck and enjoy your new term.